2023 Golf Positive
Solheim Cup Extravaganza
Join Team USA’s lead cheerleader, Debbie O’Connell, as we fight to regain the cup! Starting September 18th, 2023 to September 24th, 2023!
MEET YOUR HOSTESS
Debbie is a Class A LPGA Professional, experienced at organizing and managing hundred of successful events. Debbie’s boundless energy and enthusiasm, along with her attention to detail, has made her a well respected award winning professional.
- LPGA NE Section Teacher of the Year 2019
- Golf Digest’s “50 Best Women Teachers In America”
- LPGA’s Prestigious Nancy Lopez – Inaugural – Golf Achievement Award
- LPGA’s 50 Best Teachers
Cheer on Team USA at the 2023 Solheim Cup at the world-renowned
championship course at Finca Cortesin, Andalucía in Spain!
September 18th, 2023 to September 24th, 2023
- White-Glove Customer Service
- Round trip transfers by Motorcoach from Malaga Airport with the full services of a professional driver.
- Motorcoach transportation to all Golf Positive events.
- 8 days / 7 Nights in 5* Deluxe Accommodations at the Elba Estepona Hotel or the 4* H10 Hotel both located on the Mediterranean Sea.
- Welcome Dinner with DJ, and Dance floor at the Elba Estepona.
- Breakfast Daily
- 2 Rounds of Golf including buggy for the Golf Positive Cup fun match play event.
- The Solheim Pavilion ticket includes a climate-controlled area, with upgraded food and beverage options available for purchase, TV screens, and private restrooms. This pass includes access to the tournament grounds (Mon-Sun) and the Solheim Pavilion (Thu – Sun).
- Golf Positive Closing Cocktail Reception at the Elba Estepona Hotel.
- Gift Package
- Guaranteed great time!
- Highest quality service from your GPS (Golf Positive Staff).
- Opening and Closing Ceremony w/ Reserved Seating – $330 per person
- Guaranteed 1st Tee Seating for Friday, Saturday, Sunday – $350 per person
- Additional days of golf – Price TBD
- A variety of tours Golf Positive will arrange.
- Sunday, September 17
- Depart for Malaga, Spain.
- Monday, September 18
- Arrive at Malaga Airport where you meet a Golf Positive Representative who will escort you to your Motorcoach. Travel to hotel.
- Welcome Dinner, Golf Positive Cup Team Announcements, Dancing at Elba Estepona Hotel.
- Tuesday, September 19
- Golf Positive Cup – Day One
- El Paraiso Golf Club – Tee Times Beginning at 8 am (local time)
- Wednesday, September 20
- Golf Positive Cup – Day Two
- Location and time TBD
- Thursday, September 21
- Your Choice:
- Solheim Cup Opening Ceremony
- Your Choice:
- Friday, September 22
- Attend Day 1 Solheim Cup Matches.
- Saturday, September 23
- Attend Day 2 Solheim Cup Matches.
- Sunday, September 24
- Attend Final Matches of the Solheim Cup.
- Solheim Cup Closing Ceremony
- Closing Cocktail Reception at Elba Estepona Hotel following Closing Ceremony.
- Monday, September 25
- Travel back to Malaga Airport for your return flight.